2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-XXIV - CHAPTER XXIV CONSPIRACY (750.151...750.157c)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter XXIV
- Section 750.151 - Contracts; conspiracy; penalty.
- Section 750.152 - Illegal contracts.
- Section 750.153 - Illegal contracts; carrying into effect.
- Section 750.154 - Violation by corporation forfeits charter.
- Section 750.155 - Violation by corporation forfeits charter; quo warranto.
- Section 750.156 - Exemptions to chapter.
- Section 750.157 - Providing incriminating testimony or evidence; use of truthful testimony, evidence, or other information against witness in criminal case.
- Section 750.157a - Conspiracy to commit offense or legal act in illegal manner; penalty.
- Section 750.157b - Solicitation to commit murder or felony; penalty; affirmative defense.
- Section 750.157c - Recruiting, inducing, soliciting, or coercing minor to commit felony.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.