2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-XXI - CHAPTER XXI CIVIL RIGHTS (750.146...750.148)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter XXI
- Section 750.146 - Right to equal public accommodations; separation of facilities according to sex.
- Section 750.147 - Denial of equal public accommodations.
- Section 750.147a - Discrimination in extending credit, granting loan, or rating person's creditworthiness; violation; penalty; civil liability.
- Section 750.147b - Ethnic intimidation.
- Section 750.148 - Civil rights; race or color not to disqualify for jury service.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.