2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-XXA - CHAPTER XXA VULNERABLE ADULTS (750.145m...750.145r)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter XXA
- Section 750.145m - Definitions.
- Section 750.145n - Vulnerable adult abuse; first degree; second degree; third degree; fourth degree; authority to prevent vulnerable adult from being harmed or harming others not prohibited; applicability of section to act carried out by patient advocate.
- Section 750.145o - Violation of act by operator or employee of unlicensed facility; violation as felony; penalty.
- Section 750.145p - Caregiver, other person with authority over vulnerable adult, or licensee; certain conduct as misdemeanor; penalty; certain disciplinary action not precluded by subsection (3); certain conduct as felony; penalty.
- Section 750.145q - Violation of other applicable laws.
- Section 750.145r - Sentence to perform community service.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.