2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-XX - CHAPTER XX CHILDREN (750.135...750.145d)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter XX
- Section 750.135 - Children; exposing with intent to injure or abandon; surrender of child to emergency service provider; applicability of subsection (1); definitions.
- Section 750.135a - Leaving child unattended in vehicle; prohibition; violation; definitions.
- Section 750.136, 750.136a - Repealed. 1988, Act 251, Eff. Sept. 1, 1988.
- Section 750.136b - Definitions; child abuse.
- Section 750.136c - Transfer or acquisition of legal or physical custody of individual; violation as felony; penalty.
- Section 750.137 - Purchases from minors.
- Section 750.138 - Children; legal custody; interference.
- Section 750.139 - Child under 16 years of age; confinement; commitment or trial; presence at trial of adults; transportation with adults charged with or convicted of crime; exception; violation as misdemeanor.
- Section 750.140 - Children; exhibition; employ; apprentice.
- Section 750.141 - Presence of minor under 17 in places where liquor is sold, given away, or furnished; attendance of minors at dances.
- Section 750.141a - Definitions; prohibited conduct by person having control of real property; applicability of section; violation of subsection (2) as misdemeanor; penalty; evidence of rebuttable presumption; selling or furnishing alcoholic beverage to minor not authorized by act; criminal penalty.
- Section 750.141b - Repealed. 1963, Act 162, Eff. Sept. 6, 1963.
- Section 750.141c, 750.141d - Repealed. 1978, Act 531, Eff. Dec. 23, 1978.
- Section 750.142 - Furnishing obscene publications or criminal news to minors.
- Section 750.143 - Children; exhibition of obscene matter.
- Section 750.143a - Information about rating system; posting sign by video game retailer required; violation; fine; definitions.
- Section 750.144 - Minor; boarding houses, licensing.
- Section 750.145 - Minor; contributing to neglect or delinquency.
- Section 750.145a - Accosting, enticing or soliciting child for immoral purpose.
- Section 750.145b - Accosting, enticing or soliciting child for immoral purpose; prior conviction; penalty.
- Section 750.145c - Definitions; child sexually abusive activity or material; penalties; possession of child sexually abusive material; expert testimony; defenses; acts of commercial film or photographic print processor; report to law enforcement agency by computer technician; applicability and uniformity of section; enactment or enforcement of ordinances, rules, or regulations prohibited.
- Section 750.145d - Use of internet or computer system; prohibited communication; violation; penalty; order to reimburse state or local governmental unit; definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.