2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-XVII - CHAPTER XVII BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION (750.117...750.125)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter XVII
BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION
- Section 750.117 - Public officer; bribery.
- Section 750.118 - Public officer; accepting bribe.
- Section 750.119 - Corruption of appraiser, receiver, trustee, administrator, executor, commissioner, auditor, juror, arbitrator, or referee by giving, offering, or promising gift or gratuity regarding pending matter; intent; penalties.
- Section 750.120 - Jurors, appraisers, etc.; accepting bribe.
- Section 750.120a - Willfully attempting to influence juror by intimidation or other improper means; retaliating against person for having performed duties as juror; penalties.
- Section 750.120b - Jury deliberations; recording or attempting to record; penalty.
- Section 750.121 - Public institutions; bribery of officers.
- Section 750.122 - Prohibited acts; witnesses; threat or intimidation; affirmative defense; violation as felony; penalties; applicability of section; definitions.
- Section 750.123 - Officer omitting duty for reward.
- Section 750.124 - Bribery of athlete.
- Section 750.125 - Giving, offering, or promising commission, gift, or gratuity to agent, employee, or other person with intent to influence action of agent or employee; requesting or accepting commission, gift, or gratuity; using or giving document containing materially false, erroneous, or defective statement; evidence; use of truthful testimony, evidence, or other information against witness in criminal case; violation as misdemeanor.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.