2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-XVI - CHAPTER XVI BREAKING AND ENTERING (750.110...750.116)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter XVI
BREAKING AND ENTERING
- Section 750.110 - Breaking and entering; "shipping container" defined.
- Section 750.110a - Definitions; home invasion; first degree; second degree; third degree; penalties.
- Section 750.110b - Dumping of garbage, oil, or rubbish from boats; penalty.
- Section 750.111 - Entering without breaking.
- Section 750.112 - Burglary with explosives.
- Section 750.113 - Coin or depository box; opening or attempt to open.
- Section 750.114 - Breaking and entering; outside showcase or counter.
- Section 750.115 - Breaking and entering or entering without breaking; buildings, tents, boats, railroad cars; entering public buildings when expressly denied.
- Section 750.116 - Burglar's tools; possession.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.