2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-XV - CHAPTER XV BOATS AND NAVIGATION (750.104...750.109a)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter XV
BOATS AND NAVIGATION
- Section 750.104 - Fitting out vessel with intent to destroy.
- Section 750.105 - False invoice of cargo.
- Section 750.106 - False protest; making or procuring.
- Section 750.107 - Moored boat; breaking of lock or chain.
- Section 750.108 - Moored boat; removing.
- Section 750.109 - Mooring vessel to buoy or beacon.
- Section 750.109a - Unauthorized possession; penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.