2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-XLV - CHAPTER XLV HOMICIDE (750.316...750.329a)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter XLV
- Section 750.316 - First degree murder; penalty; definitions.
- Section 750.317 - Second degree murder; penalty.
- Section 750.317a - Delivery of schedule 1 or 2 controlled substance; death as felony; penalty.
- Section 750.318 - Degree of murder; determination; testimony, open court, transcript.
- Section 750.319 - Death as result of fighting duel.
- Section 750.320 - Seconds in duels resulting in death.
- Section 750.321 - Manslaughter.
- Section 750.322 - Manslaughter; wilful killing of unborn quick child.
- Section 750.323 - Manslaughter; death of quick child or mother from use of medicine or instrument.
- Section 750.324 - Negligent homicide; penalty.
- Section 750.325 - Negligent homicide; manslaughter where due to operation of motor vehicle.
- Section 750.326 - Immoderate speed not dependent on legal speed.
- Section 750.327 - Death due to explosives.
- Section 750.327a - Sale of explosives to minors.
- Section 750.328 - Death due to explosives; placed with intent to destroy building or object.
- Section 750.329 - Discharging firearm pointed or aimed at another person resulting in death; manslaughter; exception; "peace officer" defined.
- Section 750.329a - Intent to assist individual in suicide; prohibited conduct; felony; exception; effect of common law offense.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.