2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-XLIV - CHAPTER XLIV GAMBLING (750.301...750.315a)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter XLIV
- Section 750.301 - Accepting money or valuable thing contingent on uncertain event.
- Section 750.302 - Keeping or occupying common gambling house or building or place where gaming permitted; apparatus used for gaming or gambling; manufacture or possession of gaming or gambling apparatus for sale.
- Section 750.303 - Keeping or maintaining gaming room, gaming table, or game of skill or chance for hire, gain, or reward; accessory; applicability of subsection (1) to mechanical amusement device, slot machine, or crane game; “slot machine” and “crane game” defined; notice.
- Section 750.303a - Applicability of chapter; recreational card playing conducted at senior citizen housing facility.
- Section 750.304 - Selling pools and registering bets.
- Section 750.305 - Publication or distribution of betting odds; penalty.
- Section 750.305a - Racing results; unlawful use of teletype ticker, exceptions; prima facie evidence; penalties.
- Section 750.306 - Pool tickets; declaration as nuisance.
- Section 750.307 - Gambling; prima facie evidence.
- Section 750.308 - Gaming house; search warrant; seizure of apparatus and material; arrest.
- Section 750.308a - Disposition of articles or property seized.
- Section 750.309 - Frequenting or attending gaming places.
- Section 750.310 - Exceptions.
- Section 750.310a - Applicability of chapter; bowling game or bowling card game.
- Section 750.310b - Applicability of chapter; redemption.
- Section 750.311 - Gambling in stocks, bonds, grain or produce.
- Section 750.312 - Commission merchants, statements on demand.
- Section 750.313 - Gambling in stocks, bonds, grain or produce; penalty.
- Section 750.314 - Winning at gambling.
- Section 750.315 - Losing at gambling.
- Section 750.315a - Savings promotion raffle.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.