2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-XLI - CHAPTER XLI FORGERY AND COUNTERFEITING (750.248...750.266)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter XLI
FORGERY AND COUNTERFEITING
- Section 750.248 - Alteration, forgery, or counterfeit of public record; intent; felony; penalty; exception; venue; court order.
- Section 750.248a - Uttering and publishing false, forged, altered, or counterfeit financial transaction device.
- Section 750.249 - Forgery of records and other instruments; uttering and publishing; exception; court order.
- Section 750.249a - Use or employment of tool or instrument to make counterfeit financial transaction device.
- Section 750.250 - Forgery of notes issued for debt of state or political subdivisions.
- Section 750.251 - Forgery of bank bills and promissory notes.
- Section 750.252 - Possession of counterfeit notes with intent to utter same as true.
- Section 750.253 - Uttering counterfeit notes as true.
- Section 750.254 - Possession of counterfeit bank, state or municipal bills or notes.
- Section 750.255 - Tools and implements for counterfeiting bills or notes.
- Section 750.256 - Testimony of president and cashier of bank.
- Section 750.257 - Sworn certificate; evidence.
- Section 750.258 - Connecting parts of instruments.
- Section 750.259 - Affixing fictitious signature.
- Section 750.260 - Coins; counterfeiting and possession.
- Section 750.261 - Coins; counterfeiting; possession of less than 5 counterfeit.
- Section 750.262 - Counterfeiting; tools.
- Section 750.263 - Counterfeit marks.
- Section 750.264 - Possession of counterfeit mark, die, plate, engraving, template, pattern, or material; violation as misdemeanor; penalty.
- Section 750.265 - Repealed. 1997, Act 155, Eff. Mar. 31, 1998.
- Section 750.265a - Union label; counterfeiting, imitation, unauthorized use.
- Section 750.266 - Repealed. 2002, Act 296, Imd. Eff. May 9, 2002.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.