2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-XIX - CHAPTER XIX CHECKS WITHOUT SUFFICIENT FUNDS (750.131...750.134)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter XIX
CHECKS WITHOUT SUFFICIENT FUNDS
- Section 750.131 - Check, draft, or order for payment of money; making, drawing, uttering, or delivering without sufficient funds with intent to defraud; violation; penalties; enhanced sentence based on prior convictions.
- Section 750.131a - Check, draft, or order for payment of money; making, drawing, uttering, or delivering without account, credit, or sufficient funds with intent to defraud; violation as felony; penalties.
- Section 750.132 - Evidence of intent.
- Section 750.133 - Evidence of intent; notice of protest.
- Section 750.134 - Checks without sufficient funds; credit construed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.