2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-XIII - CHAPTER XIII BANK, DEPOSIT AND TRUST COMPANIES (750.93...750.101)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter XIII
BANK, DEPOSIT AND TRUST COMPANIES
- Section 750.93 - Bank bonds in state treasury, removing or destroying.
- Section 750.94 - Bank bills or notes; issuing, non-compliance with requirements.
- Section 750.95 - Spurious bank notes; issuing or circulating.
- Section 750.95a - Person printing checks for financial institution; printing on checks month and year account opened; exceptions; violation as misdemeanor; penalty; civil liability; authorization to furnish information; definitions.
- Section 750.96 - Bank property; fraudulent disposal.
- Section 750.97 - Financial condition of bank; derogatory statement.
- Section 750.98 - Private banks.
- Section 750.99 - Certifying checks; insufficient funds.
- Section 750.100 - Bank insolvency; receiving deposits.
- Section 750.101 - Financial institutions act; violation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.