2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-XI - CHAPTER XI ASSAULTS (750.81...750.90g)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter XI
- Section 750.81 - Assault and battery; penalties; applicability to individual using necessary reasonable physical force in compliance with MCL 380.1312 of the revised school code; “dating relationship” defined.
- Section 750.81a - Assault; infliction of serious or aggravated injury; “dating relationship” defined.
- Section 750.81b - Enhanced sentence; provisions.
- Section 750.81c - Threats or assault against employee of family independence agency; violation; penalty; other conviction; “serious impairment of body function” defined.
- Section 750.81d - Assaulting, battering, resisting, obstructing, opposing person performing duty; felony; penalty; other violations; consecutive terms; definitions.
- Section 750.81e.added - Assault or battery of employee or contractor of public utility; violation as misdemeanor or felony; penalty; other violations; definitions.
- Section 750.82 - Felonious assault; violation of subsection (1) in weapon free school zone; definitions.
- Section 750.83 - Assault with intent to commit murder.
- Section 750.84 - Assault with intent to do great bodily harm less than murder.
- Section 750.85 - Torture; felony; penalty; definitions; element of crime; other laws.
- Section 750.86 - Assault with intent to maim.
- Section 750.87 - Assault with intent to commit felony not otherwise punished.
- Section 750.88 - Assault with intent to rob and steal; unarmed.
- Section 750.89 - Assault with intent to rob and steal; armed.
- Section 750.90 - Sexual intercourse under pretext of medical treatment.
- Section 750.90a - Conduct proscribed under MCL 750.81 to 750.89 as felony; intent.
- Section 750.90b - Conduct proscribed under MCL 750.81 to 750.89 as crime; intent.
- Section 750.90c - Gross negligence against pregnant individual as crime.
- Section 750.90d - Conduct proscribed under MCL 257.625(1) or (3) involving accident with pregnant individual as felony; penalties.
- Section 750.90e - Conduct as proximate cause of accident involving pregnant individual as misdemeanor; penalty.
- Section 750.90f - Applicability of MCL 750.90 to 750.90e; “physician or other licensed medical professional” defined.
- Section 750.90g - “Infant protection act” as short title of section; legislative findings; prohibited acts; violation as felony; penalty; exceptions; definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.