2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-X - CHAPTER X ARSON AND BURNING (750.71...750.80)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter X
ARSON AND BURNING
- Section 750.71 - Arson and burning; definitions.
- Section 750.72 - Burning dwelling house.
- Section 750.73 - Burning of other real property.
- Section 750.74 - Burning of personal property.
- Section 750.75 - Burning of insured property.
- Section 750.76 - Applicability of preceding sections.
- Section 750.77 - Willfully and maliciously setting fire.
- Section 750.78 - Wilfully or negligently setting fire to woods, prairies or grounds.
- Section 750.79 - Clearing of land and disposing of refuse in townships.
- Section 750.80 - Setting fire to mines and mining material.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.