2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-VI - CHAPTER VI ADVERTISING (750.33...750.42b)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter VI
- Section 750.33 - False advertising; penalty; excepted participants in publication.
- Section 750.33a - Character or extent of business misrepresentation; penalty.
- Section 750.34 - Advertising relating to sexual diseases.
- Section 750.35 - Immoral advertising; publishing and distributing.
- Section 750.36 - Immoral advertising; evidence.
- Section 750.37 - Immoral advertising; penalty.
- Section 750.38 - Personal violence or human form; displaying.
- Section 750.39 - Patent medicines; publication in immoral or ambiguous language.
- Section 750.40 - Private diseases; conceptive preventatives; publication of cures.
- Section 750.41 - Repealed. 2002, Act 211, Imd. Eff. Apr. 29, 2002.
- Section 750.42 - Repealed. 2000, Act 238, Imd. Eff. June 27, 2000.
- Section 750.42a - Outdoor sign advertising smokeless tobacco product; warning statements; local ordinance, regulation, or other law.
- Section 750.42b - Selling or distributing tobacco products through U.S. mail service, express mail service, parcel post service, or common carrier prohibited; exceptions; violation as misdemeanor; penalty; definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.