2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-LXXXVII - CHAPTER LXXXVII WEIGHTS AND MEASURES (750.561...750.566)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter LXXXVII
WEIGHTS AND MEASURES
- Section 750.561 - False weights and measures.
- Section 750.562 - Fruit or vegetable containers, copyrighted or registered.
- Section 750.563 - Livestock or poultry; duty in weighing.
- Section 750.564 - Fruit or vegetable containers to hold quantity represented.
- Section 750.565 - Fruit baskets to be marked as to number of pounds.
- Section 750.566 - Binder twine; marking.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.