2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-LXXXIII-A - CHAPTER LXXXIII-A (750.543a...750.543z)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter LXXXIII-A
- Section 750.543a - Short title.
- Section 750.543b - Definitions.
- Section 750.543c - “Terrorist organization” defined.
- Section 750.543f - Terrorism; action; felony; penalty.
- Section 750.543h - Hindering prosecution of terrorism; conduct; felony; penalty.
- Section 750.543k - Providing material support for terrorist acts or soliciting material support for terrorism as felonies; penalty.
- Section 750.543m - Making terrorist threat or false report of terrorism; intent or capability as defense prohibited; violation as felony; penalty.
- Section 750.543p - Internet or telecommunications or electronic device; prohibited use; violation as felony; penalty; definitions.
- Section 750.543r - Obtaining or possessing certain information about vulnerable target; intent; felony; penalty; “vulnerable target” defined.
- Section 750.543x - Restitution; reimbursement.
- Section 750.543y - Other violations arising out of same criminal transaction.
- Section 750.543z - Constitutionally protected conduct; prosecution prohibited.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.