2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-LXXXI - CHAPTER LXXXI STOLEN, EMBEZZLED OR CONVERTED PROPERTY (750.535...750.538)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter LXXXI
STOLEN, EMBEZZLED OR CONVERTED PROPERTY
- Section 750.535 - Buying, receiving, possessing, concealing, or aiding in concealment of stolen, embezzled, or converted property or motor vehicle; violation; penalty; rebuttable presumption; enhanced sentence based on prior convictions; prohibited defense.
- Section 750.535a - Definitions; owning, operating, or conducting chop shop; aiding and abetting; felony; penalty; second or subsequent conviction; restitution; property subject to seizure or forfeiture; process; disposition of money seized; seizure without process; bond; duties of seizing law enforcement agency; return of property; hearing; notice to rightful owner; interest of secured party; return of property seized to rightful owner; sale of unclaimed stolen property; sale of forfeited property; distribution of proceeds; enhancement of law enforcement efforts; applicability of section.
- Section 750.535b - Transporting or shipping stolen firearm or stolen ammunition as felony; receiving, concealing, storing, bartering, selling, disposing of, pledging, or accepting as security for a loan a stolen firearm as felony; penalties.
- Section 750.536 - Conviction for larceny not essential.
- Section 750.536a - Rendering goods or property unidentifiable; possession or sale of goods or property with identifying number obscured, defaced, altered, obliterated, removed, destroyed, or otherwise concealed or disguised.
- Section 750.537 - Copper or silver ore; barter, transfer, or sale; memorandum of sale; certificate; applicability; violation as misdemeanor.
- Section 750.538 - Copper or silver ore; sales, transfers, or shipments; memorandum of sale; certificate; violation as misdemeanor; penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.