2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-LXXVII - CHAPTER LXXVII RIOTS AND UNLAWFUL ASSEMBLIES (750.521...750.528a)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter LXXVII
RIOTS AND UNLAWFUL ASSEMBLIES
- Section 750.521-750.522 - Repealed. 1968, Act 302, Eff. July 1, 1968.
- Section 750.523 - Riots and unlawful assemblies; refusal to aid officer.
- Section 750.524 - Riotous or unlawful assembly; neglecting or refusing to suppress assembly and arrest offenders; penalty.
- Section 750.525 - Riots and unlawful assemblies; use of force to quell.
- Section 750.526 - Riots and unlawful assemblies; armed force in dispersing to execute order of certain officials.
- Section 750.527 - Riots and unlawful assemblies; death ensuing from efforts to disperse.
- Section 750.528 - Riots and unlawful assemblies; destroying dwelling house or other property.
- Section 750.528a - Firearm or explosive or incendiary device; teaching or demonstrating use, application, or construction in furtherance of civil disorder; unlawful assembly; applicability of section; violation as felony.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.