2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-LXXVI - CHAPTER LXXVI RAPE (750.520...750.520n)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter LXXVI
- Section 750.520 - Repealed. 1974, Act 266, Eff. Apr. 1, 1975.
- Section 750.520a - Definitions.
- Section 750.520b - Criminal sexual conduct in the first degree; felony; consecutive terms.
- Section 750.520c - Criminal sexual conduct in the second degree; felony.
- Section 750.520d - Criminal sexual conduct in the third degree; felony.
- Section 750.520e - Criminal sexual conduct in the fourth degree; misdemeanor.
- Section 750.520f - Second or subsequent offense; penalty.
- Section 750.520g - Assault with intent to commit criminal sexual conduct; felony.
- Section 750.520h - Corroboration of victim's testimony not required.
- Section 750.520i - Resistance by victim not required.
- Section 750.520j - Evidence of victim's sexual conduct.
- Section 750.520k - Suppression of names and details.
- Section 750.520 - Legal spouse as victim.
- Section 750.520m - DNA identification profiling; chemical testing; manner of collecting and transmitting samples; existing DNA identification profile; disclosure; assessment; report; definitions.
- Section 750.520n - Lifetime electronic monitoring.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.