2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-LXXIV - CHAPTER LXXIV RADIO BROADCASTING (750.507...750.510)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter LXXIV
- Section 750.507 - State radio broadcasting station; priority of messages.
- Section 750.507b - Telegraph and telephone companies; interference, obstruction.
- Section 750.508 - Equipping vehicle with radio able to receive signals on frequencies assigned for police or certain other purposes; violation; penalties; radar detectors not applicable.
- Section 750.508a - Repealed. 1991, Act 55, Imd. Eff. June 27, 1991.
- Section 750.509 - False reports to police broadcasting station.
- Section 750.510 - Broadcasting regulations; violation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.