2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-LXXIII - CHAPTER LXXIII PUNISHMENTS (750.503...750.506a)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter LXXIII
- Section 750.503 - Punishment of felonies when not fixed by statute.
- Section 750.504 - Punishment of misdemeanors when not fixed by statute.
- Section 750.505 - Punishment for indictable common law offenses.
- Section 750.506 - Optional jail sentence for first offenders convicted of felonies.
- Section 750.506a - Prisoners committing offenses defined in MCL 750.81 to 750.86; penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.