2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-LXXII - CHAPTER LXXII PUBLIC SAFETY (750.493...750.502d)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter LXXII
- Section 750.493 - Protection of exploration; pits and holes.
- Section 750.493a - Placing or throwing glass or other debris on beach or public highway.
- Section 750.493b - Well or cistern; abandoning or failing to keep safely covered or fenced; depth and width.
- Section 750.493c - Excavation or basement; failure to cover or fence.
- Section 750.493d - Icebox or refrigerator; abandoned without removing snaplock or locking device, penalty.
- Section 750.493e - Jumping or diving from public bridge or overpass as misdemeanor; effective date of section.
- Section 750.494 - Repealed. 2002, Act 262, Imd. Eff. May 1, 2002.
- Section 750.495 - Shafting; erection to protect public.
- Section 750.495a - Damage to saws or wood manufacturing or processing equipment.
- Section 750.496 - Hotel or place of public abode; setting fire; posting notice.
- Section 750.497 - Detouring traffic as public safety measure; notices, posting.
- Section 750.498 - Erection of traffic signals by township boards on trunk lines.
- Section 750.498a - Repealed. 1949, Act 300, Eff. Sept. 23, 1949.
- Section 750.498b - Marine safety device; tampering with, taking, or removing prohibited; violation; penalty; definitions.
- Section 750.499, 750.500 - Repealed. 1949, Act 300, Eff. Sept. 23, 1949.
- Section 750.501 - Gasoline filling stations and public automobile garages.
- Section 750.502 - Repealed. 2002, Act 252, Imd. Eff. May 1, 2002.
- Section 750.502a - Repealed. 1964, Act 256, Eff. Aug. 28, 1964.
- Section 750.502b - Sale or attempted sale of kerosene with flash point of less than 100 degrees Fahrenheit as misdemeanor; penalty.
- Section 750.502c - Person with disabilities or trainer led by guide, leader, hearing, or service dog; refusing entry to or use of public or private accommodations as misdemeanor; conditions; identification card; list; definitions.
- Section 750.502d - Transporting or possessing anhydrous ammonia; “container approved by law” defined.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.