2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-LXX - CHAPTER LXX PUBLIC OFFICES AND OFFICERS (750.478...750.490a)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter LXX
PUBLIC OFFICES AND OFFICERS
- Section 750.478 - Willful neglect of duty; public officer or person holding public trust or employment; penalty.
- Section 750.478a - Legal process; intimidation, hindering, or obstruction of public officer or employee.
- Section 750.479 - Resisting or obstructing officer in discharge of duty; penalty; definitions.
- Section 750.479a - Failure to obey direction of police or conservation officer to stop motor vehicle; applicability of subsection (1); fleeing and eluding as felony; penalty; suspension of license; revocation; conviction and sentence under other provision; “serious impairment of a body function” defined.
- Section 750.479b - Taking of firearm or other weapon from peace officer or corrections officer; penalty; commission of other violation; consecutive terms of imprisonment; definitions.
- Section 750.480 - Refusing to deliver records and money to successor in office.
- Section 750.481 - Neglecting or refusing to execute process; penalty.
- Section 750.482 - Neglecting or refusing to pay over moneys collected; penalty.
- Section 750.483 - Neglecting or refusing to aid sheriff, coroner or constable; misdemeanor.
- Section 750.483a - Prohibited acts; penalties; “retaliate,”“official proceeding,” and “threaten or intimidate” defined.
- Section 750.484 - Repealed. 1991, Act 145, Imd. Eff. Nov. 25, 1991.
- Section 750.485 - Accounting for county money; county and municipal officers.
- Section 750.486 - Repealed. 2002, Act 264, Imd. Eff. May 9, 2002.
- Section 750.487 - Defense of accused by law partner of prosecutor.
- Section 750.488 - Retention of fees by state officers and employees on salary.
- Section 750.489 - False statement of public finances and transfer of same.
- Section 750.490 - Safe keeping of public moneys.
- Section 750.490a - Purchase by employee upon public credit for private use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.