2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-LXVIII - CHAPTER LXVIII PUBLIC EXHIBITIONS AND ENTERTAINMENT (750.463...750.465a)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter LXVIII
PUBLIC EXHIBITIONS AND ENTERTAINMENT
- Section 750.463 - Unpublished and undedicated plays and compositions; consent of owner.
- Section 750.464 - Sale of seats in places of public entertainment.
- Section 750.464a - Consuming intoxicating liquor in unlicensed places; liability.
- Section 750.465 - Sale of tickets for theatre, circus, athletic game, or place of public entertainment or amusement; requirements; prohibitions; penalty.
- Section 750.465a - Operation of audiovisual device in theatrical facility; prohibited conduct; violation; exception; definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.