2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-LXVII - CHAPTER LXVII PROSTITUTION (750.448...750.462)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter LXVII
- Section 750.448 - Soliciting, accosting, or inviting to commit prostitution or immoral act; crime.
- Section 750.449 - Admitting to place for purpose of prostitution; crime.
- Section 750.449a - Engaging services for purpose of prostitution, lewdness, or assignation, offer to engage; penalty.
- Section 750.450 - Aiders and abettors; crime.
- Section 750.451 - Violation of MCL 750.448, 750.449, 750.449a, 750.450, or 750.462; prior convictions; penalty; definition.
- Section 750.451a - Law enforcement officers; applicability.
- Section 750.452 - House of ill-fame; keeping, maintaining or operating.
- Section 750.453 - Providing incriminating testimony or evidence; use of truthful testimony, evidence, or other information against witness in criminal case.
- Section 750.454 - Leasing houses for purposes of prostitution; misdemeanor.
- Section 750.455 - Pandering; felony.
- Section 750.456 - Placing wife in house of prostitution; felony.
- Section 750.457 - Earnings of prostitute, accepting.
- Section 750.458 - Detaining female in house of prostitution for debt.
- Section 750.459 - Transporting female for prostitution; felony.
- Section 750.460 - Acts committed outside state.
- Section 750.461 - Competency of person to testify for or against accused notwithstanding person's marriage to accused.
- Section 750.462 - Female 16 years of age or less in house of prostitution; crime.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.