2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-LXIX - CHAPTER LXIX PUBLIC HEALTH (750.466...750.477a)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter LXIX
- Section 750.466 - Selling diseased or unwholesome provisions without notice.
- Section 750.467 - Feeding animals or fowls putrid or unwholesome food.
- Section 750.468 - Baked goods and pastries; sanitary and dust proof containers.
- Section 750.469 - Standard clinical thermometers.
- Section 750.470 - Cigarettes, cigars, or other tobacco products; sale or distribution through use of vending machines in places of public accommodation; prohibition; exceptions; violation as misdemeanor; penalty; enforcement.
- Section 750.471 - Transportation of dressed calves, sheep, hogs, and beeves; violation of act, misdemeanor.
- Section 750.472 - Repealed. 1978, Act 368, Eff. Sept. 30, 1978.
- Section 750.473 - Use of tobacco product on school property prohibited; violation as misdemeanor; definitions; applicability of subsection (1) to outdoor areas.
- Section 750.474-750.477 - Repealed. 1978, Act 368, Eff. Sept. 30, 1978.
- Section 750.477a - Horse and dog meat; unlawful to sell not labelled; violation of section, misdemeanor.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.