2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-LXIV - CHAPTER LXIV POISONS (750.431...750.438)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter LXIV
- Section 750.431 - Poisons and antidotes; marking name by retailers.
- Section 750.432 - Recording sales of poisons.
- Section 750.433 - Giving false or fictitious name.
- Section 750.434 - Marking containers of naphtha and alcohol.
- Section 750.435 - Denatured alcohol container; label.
- Section 750.436 - Mingling poison or harmful substance with food, drink, nonprescription medicine, or pharmaceutical product, or placing poison or harmful substance in spring, well, reservoir, or public water supply; malicious information; violation; penalties.
- Section 750.437 - Exposing poisonous substances where liable to be eaten by beasts; exception.
- Section 750.438 - Poisonous fly killers; regulations; noncompliance; misdemeanor.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.