2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-LXII - CHAPTER LXII PERJURY (750.422...750.427)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter LXII
- Section 750.422 - Perjury committed in courts.
- Section 750.422a - Making intentional material false statement in petition as felony; penalty; consecutive terms of imprisonment.
- Section 750.423 - Definition.
- Section 750.424 - Subornation of perjury.
- Section 750.425 - Inciting or procuring one to commit perjury.
- Section 750.426 - Court reasonably believes perjury committed.
- Section 750.427 - Perjury trial; securing and detaining papers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.