2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-LXI - CHAPTER LXI MOTOR VEHICLES (750.412... 750.421e)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter LXI
- Section 750.412 - Definition.
- Section 750.413 - Motor vehicle; taking possession and driving away.
- Section 750.414 - Motor vehicle; use without authority but without intent to steal.
- Section 750.414a - Unlawful possession of motor vehicle master key; definition; exceptions; penalty.
- Section 750.415 - Concealing or misrepresenting identity of motor vehicle or mechanical device as misdemeanor or felony; evidence of violation; confiscation; sale at public auction; revocation of dealer's license; vehicle identification plate and applicable labels; motor vehicle or part with identification number removed.
- Section 750.416 - Motor vehicle; damaging, tampering or meddling with.
- Section 750.417 - Motor vehicle; removal out of state, consent of mortgagee.
- Section 750.417a - Vehicle, watercraft, or aircraft subject to conditional sales contract, security agreement, or lease contract; written consent required for lease or sublease; violation as misdemeanor; court action; construction of section.
- Section 750.418 - Motor vehicle; removal out of state, consent of vendor.
- Section 750.419 - Operating or riding motorcycle; moped, or other motor vehicle on bicycle path or sidewalk; misdemeanor; exception.
- Section 750.420 - Motor vehicle; equipment with smoke or gas producing devices.
- Section 750.421 - Motor vehicles; trailer designed for defense or attack.
- Section 750.421a - Motor vehicle; assignment of title upon trade-in.
- Section 750.421b - Motor vehicle; transporting farm or commercial products, hindering.
- Section 750.421c - Sale of motor vehicle to unemancipated minor prohibited without consent of parent or guardian; retention of form; penalty.
- Section 750.421d, 750.421e - Repealed. 1974, Act 367, Eff. Apr. 1, 1975.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.