2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-LX - CHAPTER LX MISCELLANEOUS (750.409...750.411v)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter LX
- Section 750.409 - Repealed. 2002, Act 210, Imd. Eff. Apr. 29, 2002.
- Section 750.409a - Expired. 1984, Act 407, Eff. May 1, 1985.
- Section 750.410 - Solicitation of personal injury claims; validity of contracts; furnishing, selling, or buying information as to identity or treatment of patient.
- Section 750.410a - Conspiring to commit person to institution for mental incompetents deemed felony.
- Section 750.411 - Hospitals, pharmacies, physicians; duty to report injuries; violation as misdemeanor; immunity; limitations.
- Section 750.411a - False report of crime; violation; penalty; payment of costs by juvenile.
- Section 750.411b - Excess fees to members of legislature, for services.
- Section 750.411c - Asphyxia or death from submersion in water, reports, investigations, penalty.
- Section 750.411d - Requesting assistance of ambulance service or advanced mobile emergency care service with intent not to use assistance as misdemeanor; penalty.
- Section 750.411e - Athletic agent; prohibited conduct; violation as misdemeanor; penalty; definitions.
- Section 750.411f - Violations of Michigan employment security act; prosecution; effective date of section.
- Section 750.411g - “Bed and breakfast” and “hotel” defined; prohibited acts; penalties; restitution for room damage; posting copy of section in conspicuous place; prosecution for underlying violation.
- Section 750.411h - Stalking; definitions; violation as misdemeanor; penalties; probation; conditions; evidence of continued conduct as rebuttable presumption; additional penalties.
- Section 750.411i - Definitions; aggravated stalking; circumstances; violation as felony; penalty; probation; additional conditions of probation; effect of continued course of conduct; rebuttable presumption; additional penalty.
- Section 750.411j - Definitions.
- Section 750.411k - Proceeds of criminal offense; receipt; acquisition; financial transaction.
- Section 750.411 - Fourth-degree money laundering.
- Section 750.411m - Third-degree money laundering.
- Section 750.411n - Second-degree money laundering.
- Section 750.411o - First-degree money laundering.
- Section 750.411p - Financial transaction involving proceeds of criminal offense; representation by law enforcement officer; felony; penalty; threshold amount.
- Section 750.411q - Obtaining information and access to financial crimes enforcement network; disseminating information; authorization by federal government.
- Section 750.411r - Unused property merchant; prohibited acts; violation as misdemeanor; definitions.
- Section 750.411s - Posting message through electronic medium; prohibitions; penalty; exceptions; definitions.
- Section 750.411t - Hazing prohibited; violation; penalty; exceptions; certain defenses barred; definitions; section title.
- Section 750.411u - Associate or member of gang; commission or attempt to commit felony; membership in gang as motive, means, or opportunity; penalty; definitions; consecutive sentence.
- Section 750.411v - Causing, encouraging, recruiting, soliciting, or coercing another to join, participate in, or assist gang in felony; violation as felony; threat of injury or damage as felony; additional sentence; definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.