2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-LVI - CHAPTER LVI MALICIOUS AND WILFUL MISCHIEF AND DESTRUCTION (750.377...750.395)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter LVI
MALICIOUS AND WILFUL MISCHIEF AND DESTRUCTION
- Section 750.377 - Repealed. 1994, Act 126, Eff. Mar. 30, 1995.
- Section 750.377a - Willful and malicious destruction of property; personalty.
- Section 750.377b - Malicious destruction of property; property of police or fire department.
- Section 750.377c - Intentional damage, destruction, or alteration of school bus as felony; penalty; “school bus” defined.
- Section 750.378 - Malicious destruction of property; dam, reservoir, canal, trench.
- Section 750.379 - Malicious destruction of property; bridges.
- Section 750.380 - Willful and malicious destruction of property; house, barn or building of another.
- Section 750.381 - Malicious destruction of property; fences or opening gates.
- Section 750.382 - Maliciously destroying or injuring trees, shrubs, grass, turf, plants, crops, or soil.
- Section 750.383 - Malicious destruction of property; boundary markers; defacing inscriptions, buildings and sign boards; light bulbs.
- Section 750.383a - Destruction of certain property used in connection with appliance or component of electric, telecommunication, or natural gas infrastructure that is property of utility; violation; penalty; "utility" defined.
- Section 750.384 - Malicious destruction of property; logs, timber.
- Section 750.385 - Malicious destruction of property; signs, bills and notices placed on private property.
- Section 750.386 - Malicious destruction of property; machinery and appliances.
- Section 750.387 - Willful destruction of property; memorials of dead; protective or ornamental structures; trees, shrubs, or plants; violation as misdemeanor or felony; penalties; enhanced sentence based on prior convictions.
- Section 750.388 - Malicious destruction of property; personal property seized by legal process.
- Section 750.389 - False or malicious statements as to insurance companies.
- Section 750.390 - Malicious annoyance by writing.
- Section 750.391 - Maliciously injuring or mutilating library books.
- Section 750.392 - Vessels, wilfully destroying.
- Section 750.393 - Buoy or beacon; willfully removing or destroying.
- Section 750.394 - Train, car, or vehicle, throwing, propelling, or dropping stone or object; violation; penalty; “serious impairment” defined.
- Section 750.394a - Racing event; throwing object at motor vehicle; throwing or placing object on racecourse; misdemeanor; penalty; definition.
- Section 750.395 - Damage or destruction of research property; violation as crime; violation of other law; total value; enhanced sentence; prior convictions; restitution; definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.