2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-LV - CHAPTER LV LOTTERIES (750.372...750.376a)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter LV
- Section 750.372 - Lotteries and gift enterprises; prohibited acts; applicability of subsection (1); “promotional activity” defined; violation as misdemeanor; penalty.
- Section 750.372a - “Game promotion” defined; force or coercion to purchase, presumption; predetermining identity of one entitled to prize; disclosing description, amount, number of prizes; penalty, misdemeanor.
- Section 750.373 - Game promotion; tickets; selling, possession, exchange.
- Section 750.374 - Game promotion; second offense.
- Section 750.375 - Advertising, printing, or publishing lottery tickets; prohibited conduct; violation as misdemeanor; penalty.
- Section 750.376 - Extension and application of chapter.
- Section 750.376a - Savings promotion raffle.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.