2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-LIX - CHAPTER LIX MILITARY (750.398...750.408)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter LIX
- Section 750.398 - Member of state militia; depriving or obstructing employment.
- Section 750.399 - Member of state militia; discrimination.
- Section 750.400 - Member of state militia; molesting or abusing.
- Section 750.401 - Army, navy or national guard uniform, unauthorized wearing.
- Section 750.402 - Societies parading under arms.
- Section 750.403 - Desertion from military service.
- Section 750.404 - Desertion from military service.
- Section 750.405 - Desertion from military service; inciting.
- Section 750.406 - Military stores, larceny, embezzlement or destruction.
- Section 750.407 - Military draft; resisting and inciting resistance.
- Section 750.408 - Deserters; concealing or harboring as misdemeanor.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.