2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-LII - CHAPTER LII LARCENY (750.356...750.367c)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter LII
- Section 750.356 - Larceny; property; penalties; total value of property stolen; enhanced sentence; prior convictions; "nonferrous metal" defined.
- Section 750.356a - Larceny; motor vehicles or trailers; aggregate value; prior convictions; breaking or entering; damaging.
- Section 750.356b - Breaking and entering coin operated telephone, penalty.
- Section 750.356c - Retail fraud in first degree.
- Section 750.356d - Retail fraud in second or third degree.
- Section 750.357 - Larceny from the person.
- Section 750.357a - Larceny of livestock.
- Section 750.357b - Committing larceny by stealing firearm of another person as felony; penalty.
- Section 750.358 - Larceny at a fire.
- Section 750.359 - Larceny from vacant dwelling.
- Section 750.360 - Larceny; places of abode, work, storage, conveyance, worship and other places.
- Section 750.360a - Electronic or magnetic theft detection; shielding merchandise prohibited; violation as crime.
- Section 750.361 - Larceny or maliciously removing journal bearings or brasses.
- Section 750.362 - Larceny by conversion.
- Section 750.362a - Larceny; rented motor vehicle, trailer or other tangible property; penalty.
- Section 750.363 - Larceny by false personation.
- Section 750.364 - Larceny from libraries.
- Section 750.365 - Larceny from car or persons detained or injured by accident.
- Section 750.366 - Repealed. 2002, Act 295, Imd. Eff. May 9, 2002.
- Section 750.367 - Taking or injuring trees, shrubs, vines, plants.
- Section 750.367a - Larceny of rationed goods, wares and merchandise.
- Section 750.367b - Taking possession of and use of airplane.
- Section 750.367c - Theft of motor vehicle fuel.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.