2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-LI - CHAPTER LI LABORERS, MECHANICS, EMPLOYEES AND WORKERS (750.351...750.355a)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter LI
LABORERS, MECHANICS, EMPLOYEES AND WORKERS
- Section 750.351 - Consideration for employment.
- Section 750.352 - Molesting and disturbing persons in pursuit of occupation, vocation or avocation.
- Section 750.353 - Contributions to charitable purposes, deduction from wages.
- Section 750.353a - Employee welfare plan, failure of employer to contribute as promised.
- Section 750.354 - Insurance with particular company.
- Section 750.354a - Unlawful to compel certain employees to pay cost of medical examination, photographing or fingerprinting; penalty.
- Section 750.355 - Temporary water closets.
- Section 750.355a - Consideration for employing or not discharging.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.