2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-L - CHAPTER L KIDNAPING (750.349...750.350a)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter L
- Section 750.349 - Kidnapping; "restrain" defined; violation as felony; penalty; other violation arising from same transaction.
- Section 750.349a - Prisoner taking person as hostage.
- Section 750.349b - Unlawful imprisonment; circumstances; violation as felony; penalty; definitions; other violation.
- Section 750.350 - Leading, taking, carrying away, decoying, or enticing away child under 14; intent; violation as felony; penalty; adoptive or natural parent.
- Section 750.350a - Taking or retaining child by adoptive or natural parent; intent; violation as felony; penalty; restitution for financial expense; effect of pleading or being found guilty; probation; discharge and dismissal; nonpublic record; defense.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.