2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-IV - CHAPTER IV ADULTERATING AND MISBRANDING (750.16...750.28)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter IV
ADULTERATING AND MISBRANDING
- Section 750.16 - Adulteration; drugs or medicine injurious to health; violations; penalty; “serious impairment of a body function” defined; other violations committed.
- Section 750.17 - Repealed. 1968, Act 39, Eff. Jan. 1, 1969.
- Section 750.18 - Prohibiting mixing drugs or medicine; injuriously affecting quality; violations; penalties; “serious impairment of body function” defined; other violations committed.
- Section 750.19-750.24 - Repealed. 1968, Act 39, Eff. Jan. 1, 1969.
- Section 750.25 - Adulteration of butter and cream.
- Section 750.27 - Adulterated cigarettes.
- Section 750.28 - Cereal beverage with alcoholic content; furnishing to minors, penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.