2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
FOSTER CARE TRUST FUND ACT
Chapter 722 - CHILDREN
Act 525 of 2008 - FOSTER CARE TRUST FUND ACT (722.1021 - 722.1031)
Act 525 of 2008
AN ACT to establish the foster care trust fund in the department of human services; to establish the state foster care board; to prescribe the powers and duties of the state foster care board; to provide for the distribution of the money from the fund; to prescribe the powers and duties of certain agencies and officials; and to provide for appropriations.
History: 2008, Act 525, Imd. Eff. Jan. 13, 2009
- Section 722.1021 - Short title.
- Section 722.1022 - Definitions.
- Section 722.1023 - Foster care trust fund; creation; interest and earnings; investment; availability of money for disbursement; expenditures; limitation; money remaining at close of year.
- Section 722.1024 - State foster care trust fund board; creation; powers and duties; executive director; staff.
- Section 722.1025 - Board; membership; terms; vacancy; chairperson; officers and committees; expenses.
- Section 722.1026 - Conduct of business at public meeting; availability of writings to the public.
- Section 722.1027 - Public input; board as collaborative body; duties; contracts with public or private agencies.
- Section 722.1028 - Recommendations.
- Section 722.1029 - Board; powers; deposit of money in fund.
- Section 722.1030 - Disbursements; purposes.
- Section 722.1031 - Annual accounting.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.