2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
CONTRACTS FOR CARE OF CHILDREN
Chapter 722 - CHILDREN
Act 137 of 1921 - CONTRACTS FOR CARE OF CHILDREN (722.501 - 722.505)
Act 137 of 1921
AN ACT authorizing counties of this state to contract with agencies, institutions, and hospitals licensed by the department of consumer and industry services for the aid, care, support, maintenance, treatment, cure, or relief of children.
History: 1921, Act 137, Eff. Aug. 18, 1921 ;-- Am. 1996, Act 411, Eff. Jan. 1, 1998
- Section 722.501 - Care of children; agreements by county board of commissioners; maximum expenditure; county expense.
- Section 722.502 - Approval of contracts.
- Section 722.503 - Judge of family division of circuit court; duties.
- Section 722.504 - Forfeiture of license; effect on contracts.
- Section 722.505 - Repealed. 1996, Act 411, Eff. Jan. 1, 1998.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.