2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
SELLER DISCLOSURE ACT
Chapter 565 - CONVEYANCES OF REAL PROPERTY
Act 92 of 1993 - SELLER DISCLOSURE ACT (565.951 - 565.966)
Act 92 of 1993
AN ACT to require certain disclosures in connection with transfers of residential property.
History: 1993, Act 92, Eff. Jan. 10, 1994
- Section 565.951 - Short title.
- Section 565.952 - Applicability of seller disclosure requirements.
- Section 565.953 - Seller disclosure requirements; exceptions.
- Section 565.954 - Written statement; delivery; time limits; compliance; terminating purchase agreement within certain time limits; expiration of right to terminate.
- Section 565.955 - Liability for error, inaccuracy, or omission; delivery as compliance with requirements of act; conditions.
- Section 565.956 - Disclosures; inaccuracy as result of action, occurrence, or agreement after delivery; unknown or unavailable information; basis.
- Section 565.957 - Disclosure; form.
- Section 565.958 - Availability of copies.
- Section 565.959 - Additional disclosures.
- Section 565.960 - Disclosure; good faith.
- Section 565.961 - Other obligations created by law not limited.
- Section 565.962 - Disclosure; amendment.
- Section 565.963 - Disclosure; manner of delivery.
- Section 565.964 - Transfer not invalidated by noncompliance.
- Section 565.965 - Liability of agent.
- Section 565.966 - Effective date.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.