2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
OIL AND GAS ASSIGNMENTS
Chapter 565 - CONVEYANCES OF REAL PROPERTY
Act 66 of 1956 - OIL AND GAS ASSIGNMENTS (565.81 - 565.85)
Act 66 of 1956
AN ACT to authorize the assignment of oil and gas, and the rents and profits from oil and gas properties, and the income from the sale of oil and gas produced or to be produced from oil and gas properties, as herein defined, whether presently owned or subsequently acquired, as security in, or in connection with, existing or future mortgages or deeds of trust of oil and gas properties.
History: 1956, Act 66, Eff. Aug. 11, 1956
- Section 565.81 - Oil and gas assignment; security for indebtedness.
- Section 565.82 - Oil and gas assignment; time of operation.
- Section 565.83 - Oil and gas assignment; validity; certified copy; service on pipe line company.
- Section 565.84 - Oil and gas assignment; duration of effectiveness.
- Section 565.85 - Oil and gas assignment; definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.