2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
PRIORITY OF MORTGAGES
Chapter 565 - CONVEYANCES OF REAL PROPERTY
Act 348 of 1990 - PRIORITY OF MORTGAGES (565.901 - 565.906)
Act 348 of 1990
AN ACT to establish the priority of a mortgage that secures an indebtedness or other obligation that arises or is incurred after the mortgage has been recorded.
History: 1990, Act 348, Eff. Apr. 1, 1991
- Section 565.901 - Definitions.
- Section 565.902 - Priority of future advance mortgage.
- Section 565.903 - Priority of recorded mortgage amended to become future advance mortgage.
- Section 565.903a - Priority of residential future advance mortgage.
- Section 565.904 - Priority of future advance mortgage over another interest in property recorded prior to April 1, 1991.
- Section 565.905 - Applicability of act.
- Section 565.906 - Effective date.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.