2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
RECORDING TRUST AGREEMENT OR CERTIFICATE OF TRUST EXISTENCE AND AUTHORITY
Chapter 565 - CONVEYANCES OF REAL PROPERTY
Act 133 of 1991 - RECORDING TRUST AGREEMENT OR CERTIFICATE OF TRUST EXISTENCE AND AUTHORITY (565.431 - 565.436)
Act 133 of 1991
AN ACT to allow the use and recording of certain documents regarding trusts in the case of real property that is conveyed or otherwise affected by a trust; and to prescribe their effect.
History: 1991, Act 133, Imd. Eff. Nov. 6, 1991
- Section 565.431 - Instrument affecting interest in real property executed pursuant to express trust; copy of trust agreement or certificate of trust existence and authority.
- Section 565.432 - Certificate of trust existence and authority; contents.
- Section 565.433 - Certificate of trust existence and authority; execution; form.
- Section 565.434 - Trust agreement or certificate of trust existence and authority; recording.
- Section 565.435 - Protection afforded party relying on information in recorded certificate of trust existence and authority; further examination of trust agreement.
- Section 565.436 - Indexing of certificate of trust existence and authority.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.