2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
RECORDING AFFIDAVITS AFFECTING REAL PROPERTY
Chapter 565 - CONVEYANCES OF REAL PROPERTY
Act 123 of 1915 - RECORDING AFFIDAVITS AFFECTING REAL PROPERTY (565.451 - 565.453)
Act 123 of 1915
AN ACT to provide for the recording and use in evidence of affidavits affecting real property; and to provide a penalty for the making of false affidavits.
History: 1915, Act 123, Eff. Aug. 24, 1915 ;-- Am. 1937, Act 190, Imd. Eff. July 14, 1937 ;-- Am. 1965, Act 178, Imd. Eff. July 15, 1965
- Section 565.451 - Repealed. 1965, Act 178, Imd. Eff. July 15, 1965.
- Section 565.451a - Affidavit stating facts relating to matters affecting realty; recording.
- Section 565.451b - Affidavit stating facts relating to matters affecting realty; perjury.
- Section 565.451c - Affidavit stating fact relating to matters affecting realty; land description.
- Section 565.452 - Affidavit; register duties; fee; social security number.
- Section 565.453 - Affidavit; use as evidence.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.