2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
COLLECTION OF ALIMONY OR SUPPORT AND MAINTENANCE
Chapter 552 - DIVORCE
Act 379 of 1913 - COLLECTION OF ALIMONY OR SUPPORT AND MAINTENANCE (552.151 - 552.156)
Act 379 of 1913
AN ACT to facilitate the collection of alimony and support and maintenance for minor children or for children who are 18 years of age or older ordered to be paid in suits for divorce or separate maintenance.
History: 1913, Act 379, Eff. Aug. 14, 1913 ;-- Am. 1962, Act 176, Eff. Mar. 24, 1963 ;-- Am. 1990, Act 242, Imd. Eff. Oct. 10, 1990
- Section 552.151 - Alimony or support and maintenance order in suit for divorce or separate maintenance; petition; punishment for neglect or violation.
- Section 552.152 - Payments in default; motion; attachment; “state disbursement unit” or “SDU” defined.
- Section 552.153 - Order for payment; demand or notice not necessity.
- Section 552.154 - Attachment; arrest, custody of party.
- Section 552.155 - Attachment; discharge by execution of bond, court order.
- Section 552.156 - Transition to centralized receipt and disbursement of support and fees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.