2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 52 - CORONERS
Act 345 of 1919 - CORONERS (52.111 - 52.118)
Act 345 of 1919
AN ACT to define the qualifications of coroners in counties having a population of 250,000 inhabitants and upwards; to provide for deputy coroners and assistants; to prescribe their powers and duties; to fix their compensation, or to provide for the fixing thereof; to provide a penalty for non-fulfillment of duty in such counties and to repeal all general, special and local acts contravening the provisions of this act.
History: 1919, Act 345, Eff. Aug. 14, 1919
- Section 52.111 - Coroners in counties over 250,000; qualifications.
- Section 52.112 - Coroners in counties over 250,000; compensation.
- Section 52.113 - Coroners in counties over 250,000; disposition of fees, itemized statement.
- Section 52.114 - Coroners in counties over 250,000; deputy, appointment, powers, compensation.
- Section 52.115 - Coroners in counties over 250,000; clerks and assistants, appointment, compensation, terms.
- Section 52.116 - Coroner; office hours.
- Section 52.117 - Construction of act.
- Section 52.118 - Violation of act; penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.