2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
CLAIMS AGAINST COUNTIES
Chapter 46 - COUNTY BOARDS OF COMMISSIONERS
Act 58 of 1909 - CLAIMS AGAINST COUNTIES (46.71 - 46.77)
Act 58 of 1909
AN ACT relative to the adjustment and payment of claims against counties, and to provide appeals from the disallowance thereof.
History: 1909, Act 58, Eff. Sept. 1, 1909
- Section 46.71 - Claims against counties; adjustment, allowance and authorization of payment by board of supervisors.
- Section 46.72 - Disallowance of claims; appeal to circuit court, notice; bond, costs.
- Section 46.73 - Appeal; county clerk, notice to prosecutor; return of proceedings, filing.
- Section 46.74 - Appeal; county clerk, entry of action; pleadings; procedure.
- Section 46.75 - Appeal; parties to proceeding, affidavit of interest; recoveries; costs, attorney fees.
- Section 46.76 - Appeal; entry of judgment, payment; final determination.
- Section 46.77 - Appeal; duty of prosecuting attorney.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.