2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 449 - PARTNERSHIPS
Act 191 of 1877 - PARTNERSHIP ASSOCIATIONS (449.301 - 449.316)
Act 191 of 1877
AN ACT authorizing the formation of partnership associations, in which the capital subscribed shall alone be responsible for the debts of the association, except under certain circumstances.
History: 1877, Act 191, Eff. Aug. 21, 1877
- Section 449.301 - Partnership associations; formation; capital stock; articles of association, contents, recording, certification.
- Section 449.302 - Partnership associations; liability of members; labor debts.
- Section 449.303 - Partnership associations; limited as last word in name; effect of omission.
- Section 449.304 - Partnership associations; interest, transfer; death of member, effect; scope, limitation.
- Section 449.305 - Partnership associations; meetings, notice; managers; debts and liabilities; rules.
- Section 449.306 - Partnership associations; division of profits, impairment of capital.
- Section 449.307 - Partnership associations; loan of credit, name or capital, interest.
- Section 449.308 - Partnership associations; dissolution, conditions.
- Section 449.309 - Partnership associations; dissolution, distribution of property.
- Section 449.310 - Partnership associations; real estate, ownership and conveyance; service of process.
- Section 449.311 - Saving clause.
- Section 449.312 - Partnership associations; franchise fee to accompany articles of association; void contracts; specific tax.
- Section 449.313 - Partnership associations; annual report; time, contents, blanks, examination, filing; failure, duties of attorney general; dissolution notice; penalties, collection.
- Section 449.314 - Existing associations; articles, filing; penalty; franchise fee.
- Section 449.315 - Existing associations; articles, amendment, procedure; evidence.
- Section 449.316 - Existing associations; reorganization as corporation, procedure; franchise fee; period of existence.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.