2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 449 - PARTNERSHIPS
Act 164 of 1913 - COPARTNERSHIPS (449.101 - 449.106)
Act 164 of 1913
AN ACT to require the filing of certificates of copartnership, fixing the liability of copartners and providing a penalty for violation of the provisions of this act.
History: 1913, Act 164, Eff. Aug. 14, 1913
- Section 449.101 - Copartnerships; certificate required, filing, contents.
- Section 449.101a - Certificate of copartnership; signers authorized to conduct business as partners for 5 years; renewal certificate; filing, fee, forms, and duration; notice; destruction of certificate; imposition of fees by certain charter counties.
- Section 449.101b - Copartnership certificate; renewal, notice.
- Section 449.102 - Copartnership certificate; name change, procedure, interim effect.
- Section 449.103 - Copartnership certificate; certified copy as evidence.
- Section 449.104 - Copartnership certificate; filing; assumed name, rejection by county clerk.
- Section 449.104a - Copartnership under assumed name; change of business location certificate, attachment.
- Section 449.104b - Copartnership under assumed name; discontinuance of business certificate; use of name by others, objection.
- Section 449.105 - Certificates and renewal certificates; alphabetical index; indexing and filing fee; cost of certified copies.
- Section 449.106 - Violation of act; penalty; effect on validity and enforcement of contracts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.